MSA-003 Nemo Ubiquitous

Hello everyone. Last week if you remember I posted about the Gaplant custom I finished not long ago. Link here. In that post, I said I would be uploading another custom I just completely forgot to upload. Well, here it is. The MSA-003 Nemo Ubiquitous. I actually did post a picture of this kit earlier this year. On my Gunpla of 2016 post.  But I never actually uploaded anything else about it. That changes today.

A little backstory about this kit. The colors design and overall look of this kit is based off of a character from the anime Akame Ga Kill. If you don't know about Akame Ga Kill allow me to fill you in on it. It is a fantasy anime about a group known as Night Raid that wants to take down the evil monarchy of the kingdom. The Nemo is based on the character Seryu Ubiquitous. Who at one point has this crazy amount of guns hanging off her back. The design choice for the Nemo here is based off that. I used the Nemo as the base and the Ez arms from build fighters to make the extra weapons. The colors are based off of Seryu's colors in the anime.

Here it is:

















- Zeroconvoy

Comments