Abby moon (Anime Artist)

Hello all! Today we are doing something a little different. Today I'm giving a shout out to a good friend of mine and a fantastic artist.



Without further ado, let's jump into the interview questions.


1.     Who are you?
I prefer to go along my pen name as Abby Moon
2.     Tell us something about yourself.
I love video games and anime or anything with a good story
3.     What tools do you use for your art?
use a display tablet which is an off-brand of Wacom called yiynova19mpsu, and I use paint tool sai as my primary drawing program along with sometimes clip studio paint for edits
4.     What or who is your inspiration?
Rimapichi, sasucchi95, and hieihirai
5.     Where did you get your style?
Its a mix of styles learned from another artist, and mostly moe styled anime that I’ve changed and adapted my a style of my own liking
6.     What is your favorite drawing of yours?
Dessert-themed one
7.     What is your favorite anime?
The Monogatari series
8.     Since this is a figure blog, do you collect figures, and if so, what is your favorite?
It would be my Shinobu Oshino figure from the Monogatari series
9.     Do you use figures for drawing?
Not always but for complicated poses, I use my body Kun figures
10.  Do you have anything upcoming you want to share?
If there's a mini Akon this coming year I plan to have a booth in the artist alley and if they don’t have one maybe join an art contest
11. Any tips for people looking to start out?
Practice a lot, use references, use tutorials on YouTube Pinterest or Deviantart to your advantage
12. Anything else you want to share?
There's always room to improve, and every great artist started with scribbles like everyone else it takes hard work, and dedication talent doesn't happen overnight
13. Where can someone find you?
My Instagram @abby.m00n is where I reside the most, but I also have a DeviantArt under the name AbbyM00n


As for closing comments, she gives a bit of advice, Just that anythings possible with hard work and dedication.

Do go and check her out. She also takes commisions and is as stated a fantastic artist.  

- Zeroconvoy



Comments