HGUC Hazel Sniper Custom and Hobby Town contest

Hello everyone. Sorry for the disappearance, I have been super busy as of late. Part the reason I was busy was that I entered a hobby contest by my local Hobby Town USA. For the past two weeks, I've been working on this custom gunpla for it. The rules were pretty simple, but one rule that really made this a bit of a challenge, it had to be bought from the store between a certain date and the contest. So with that, I picked up an HGUC Hazel II from the AoZ line. And here is the results!

(Please also do not mind the crap quality of the photos. This will be the last time the quality will be like this. I couldn't retake them due to the model now being on display at the Hobby Town.)












So that is what I entered. Now here are the entries from the contest itself.










So the contest was broken into two competition. One was straight built and the other was custom builds. Sadly no one else was in the custom build contest so... kind of a default win. But I was really impressed with the straight builds and the work that was put into them.

Well sorry for the short post, but I got some more photoshoots and stuff coming up this week. So till then.

- Zeroconvoy

Comments