HGUC Gaplant Black

Hello everyone! I got another custom gunpla to show again. This time I'm bringing you a Custom Gaplant from Zeta Gundam. Again you ask? Yes, I love the Gaplant! It is one of my favorite mobile suits of all time. And the model kit can fully transform, unlike most "transformable" mobile suits. So this one is made using the base of the Gaplant  TR-5 Hirairoo. A variant of the Gaplant with lots of extra weapons and so on. With that in mind, I may upgrade this kit using more of the TR-5's parts down the road. So do look out for that. Also keep in mind, all except the wings coming off the binders are not painted. I'm not good at painting white so I'm just keeping the white the same color. In fact, the only painting I've done is the details in the face and everything that is black. (I'm being lazy deal with it).

Without further ado, here it is.

Gaplant Black!




















That is all for this week. Until then.

- Zeroconvoy

Comments