Nami Waso Komachi Prize Figure - One Piece

Hello all! Guess I'm back to a Friday post. Today I bring you a review (a rather quick one) of One Piece Nami. This particular figure was part of a sale that was caused by the Banpresto World Figure Colosseum. Banpresto World Figure Colosseum was a competition between all the designers of the Banpresto figures from all around the world. If you want to watch the series, it is available on Crunchyroll. Speaking of Crunchyroll, this is where I acquired the figure from. And it is still available along with other Banpresto figures from various lines such as Dragon Ball, Code Geass and more.

So let's move on to the figure. Now, this is my fourth Nami figure from One Piece. While I did enjoy One Piece, it is kind of a long-running series, however, I do really like Nami so, that explains the figures.

Let's take a look at the box!

The box is just beautiful. The design and artwork even if it is photography of the picture is just amazing on its own.



Real quick, you have a 50 50 chance of getting the blue-green one or the pink one. Both are identicle outside of the color.
And for the record, the box is huge. Here it is next to a standard sized light novel.

Opening the box, we are given some assembly.
The assembly is very simple. And as a result, here she is, Nami in her kimono.
So, rather than bore you with walls of text that describe the figure, why not just let you take a look.
















And here is a quick comparison to a previous Nami Banpresto figure.



And for a complimentary shot.





Well, that is it for this one. And a quick side note. This will be the last entry that I use my camera phone with. I have obtained a new camera so next weeks entry will be using that.




Until then! This has been Zeroconvoy!


Comments