ANIME POP AUSTIN

Hello everyone! I thought I'd do something different and go visit a new store that opened up recently. A store called Anime Pop Austin. As suggested by its name, Anime Pop Austin is located in Austin Texas.


Here is where they are.



Anime Pop Austin is a branch of Anime Pop located in Addison Texas.

Addison location. 



But we are focusing on the Austin branch. Now I'm no stranger to Anime Pop despite never going to the Addison location. Anime Pop has been at many of the conventions I have gone to and I have purchased various things from them. So being able to go to a local store that sales the goods I could only come across at a convention is pretty sweet.

Lets take a look at what it is like inside.

Going inside one of the first things I notice is the group of Burning Godzilla figures huddled by the front.

They seem to be guarding the plushies below them.

Following the rest of the display case we see rubber stamps, some key chains and the oppai mouse pads!


If you are looking for another outlet for Gunpla, they got you covered.

Not just Gundams but also Zoids and Yamato ships.

They also have MASTERPIECE TRANSFORMERS! And other various figures from Revoltech and some...
 SOUL OF CHOGOKIN!
Now let's take a look at some of the figures/statues they have.







Then the amazing size of plushies!
And the various blind boxes and trading figures!

And I ended up buying one of the Burning Godzilla figures. I hope the group doesn't miss him.

So overall the place was pretty neat. While I didn't take pictures of everything they had, I recommend if you are in the area to come and see for yourself. They have some Nendoroid and Figmas as well. And an amazing One Piece collection of figures.

Until Next time

- Zeroconvoy

Comments