Guncannon Detector (Re/100 Guncannon Detector Photoshoot)

Hello everyone! It has been a while since my last post, but darn things have just been busy for me, between school and work. With that I would like to make an announcement, I will be posting posts on mondays from now on. (Unless I say otherwise later on.) This will give me time to make sure I have everything edited and ready to post. (Sometimes reviews can go on and on.) Today however is a light post.

So here is a little story, a few years ago when I first watched Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn OVA #4, there was a suit that caught my eye. The Guncannon Detector. Me being a fan of the Guncannon mobile suit from the original Mobile Suit Gundam couldn't believe that there was a modern version like this in the Unicorn era. I loved it so much. I went out of my way to find a figure of it, and I did. Robot Tamashii Web Shop Exclusive Guncannon Detector, in Zeta and Unicorn colors. Going for a low low price of...70 USD.  I never bought them due to that price. I'm sure that was cheap in some way, but not for me. Fast forward to late 2017, Bandai announced the Guncannon Detector as a part of the RE/100 line.

I guess I can do a rundown of a review. The model kit is pretty unique in build. It was fun and a very nice breath of fresh air as opposed to the Zaku and Gundam type mobile suits we are used to. My only major complaints are, 1. The legs are super loose on mine, and require a lot of tightening up. 2. The side skirts are a bit much, but I will just have to get used to them.

SO, here is a short photo shoot with the RE/100 Guncannon Detector.






A short post, but hope you enjoyed.


- Zeroconvoy

Comments