Update/P-bandai Vifam Video review!

Hello, so this post may be a little different and I'll explain whats going on. Think of this as a content update post. So I've been doing video reviews as you know and I've been doing blog reviews. So now I'm back to doing both. But I've worked out a schedule so I won't get overwhelmed like last time. So, here is how it is going to work for the next few reviews. Maybe? I might change things up as I go along but as of right now, I'll be posting video reviews of the following, P-bandai Vifam, SH Figurearts Strike Interceptor and Nendroid Holo. I have a few new things coming and those may push set schedule around but here is a rundown of how the schedule process is going to work.

First and second week of the month will be reviews, both pictorial and video. Third and fourth weeks will be photoshoots. Things will change here and there, but this is the norm.

So now, going back to the meat of this post. I've revisited the p-bandai Vifam from a few months ago. After messing around with the figure I have come to a somewhat different conclusion on it. Please feel free to watch the video.



Stick around for more reviews/photoshoots and so on.


- Zeroconvoy 

Comments