FG Zaku II Painted build

Hello, sorry for the lack of content this week. I actually had a review planned and stuff but I got sick. However, right before I got sick I did manage to finish this Zaku.

This is the FG or First Grade Zaku II. It is from a line of decent but not on the high-grade standard of 1/144 scaled model kits. In the line is a standard Zaku II, Char's Zaku II and Rx-78-2 Gundam. The figures have decent articulation, but they as stated, nowhere near high-grade quality. I believe the kit retails for about five dollars or 500 yen, that should give you an idea of what type of quality you are dealing with.

This particular Zaku II was picked up at a convention for about five dollars with a bunch of other model kits already built. Here is the kit picture (far left). The kind of eh green color.

Sadly it broke and I put it away for a few years. Then I finally pulled it out and fixed it.

It isn't perfect, but whatever, just did this to pass time.








- Zeroconvoy

Comments