GN Flag Custom (Gundam 00 10th)


Hello again! Boy it has been a while, but I'm here. Still don't have a proper camera, so still using what I got. So what is for today? A Custom GN Flag. Using an old HG 1/144 Flag I had lying around. Basically I just tuned it up, but with a bit of a twist. I put a GN drive on the back, just to mimic the GN Flag from the show. I really wanted to get the figure but I could never find out. So I made my own.

So why a Gundam 00 kit? Well basically it is the 10th anniversary for Gundam 00 and that was the Gundam show that got me back into Gundam as well other anime as well. So basically with out Gundam 00 I wouldn't be into anime or any of this. Heck I may not have a photography blog. So as a tribute to the 10th anniversary here is a custom I've been working on.











Again sorry for the quality, I don't have a proper camera yet. But this is part one of my little tribute to Gundam 00. I'm currently working on part two, but it may be a while till its done. So please hang in there.

Also I got a hold of this too...(don't judge me).

Till next time

- Zeroconvoy

Comments