Nendoroid Rail Wars! Aoi Sakura

Hello again, it is I Zeroconvoy here with yet another review. Today is a first for me. My first ever Nendoroid! So to be honest, I really wasn't sure what to expect. Normally I stay away from Nendoroids just because of there proportions, but this is a special case. I was a big fan of Rail Wars, and I loved everything about it. Even though there was not much war in it and it had other things to make it likable in my opinion. Either way, looking for Rail Wars figures either leaves me looking at a very high end statue, or a couple of Nendoroids. Well either way, the Nendroid was on sale so, here she is, Aoi Sakura from Rail Wars.

Starting off with the box tour. 
Front:
 Side:

Back:
 Bottom:
 Now for the un-boxing!
 Here is what she all comes with.
 First thing I noticed is that she can't stand on her own.
 So right off the bad, she needs the stand.
 Now she can stand!
 Here she is on the side.
 Back view.
 And the other side view.
 Going on to articulation. She can rotate her head.
 She can lift her arm up.
 As well with the other arm.
 Her arm can also rotate.

 She comes with different faces. The first face she has it the default happy face.
 She has a more embarrassed surprised face.
 She also has a winky face.
 As for accessories, she comes with a can of nitrogen. Used to freeze a time bomb.
 A nightstick.
 As well a fist!
 She also comes with her revolver!
 With a proper combination of accessories, you can make some nice posses. As well she has swap-able legs and skirt!
 She also comes with a practice target.

She also comes with this extra joint that I'm not really sure what it is.
 But it has the Good Smile logo on it!
 So, over all, it is pretty nice. The figure has decent articulation for its design. To be honest I was not sure what to expect about this figure. Going on to the pros and cons.

Pros:

  • Very nicely detailed.
  • Represents the character well.
  • Fun accessories.
  • Fun play value.
Cons:
  •  Can't stand with out the stand.
So pretty much it is good, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get more Nendoroids. The proportions do bug me. As well the articulations limited by the figure itself to bug me too. I'm not saying it is a bad figure, but it isn't my type of figure. Although this is the only way to get Rail Wars figures for a good price. so its my best bet!
 
 - Zeroconvoy



Comments