S.H.Figurarts Kamen RIder Fourze Module Set 04

Hello all! Today I'm doing a follow up to my S.H. Figurearts Kamen Rider Fourze Firestates with the Module Set 04. So what is a Module Set 04? Well, basically it is an add-on set for the S.H. Figurats Kamen Rider Fourze. This was one of those things that I kind of dove into blindly. So honestly I took one heck of a gamble when getting this. I wasn't entirely sure if this would work with the Firestates Fourze, just because the box depicts normal state Fourze when using the gear. However, I was pleasantly misled.

Starting off with the box tour, you get this yellow box that is half the size of the original Figurearts box that has a cutaway that shows off the module set.


On the back, we a showcase of how the normal state looks with module set 04. 

Opening the box, we have a better view of what's inside.

So, as mentioned I was pleasantly misled about this. I wasn't exactly sure how these plug into the figure, it looked like they were only meant to go on to the normal state Fourze. I did a small bit of digging (maybe I should have done more) but I thought the parts just snap into the hard point looking parts on the right arm and the shins. However, that is not the case, thankfully all one has to do is pop off the arm or leg respectively.


And you just plug in the module of your choice.

And thus we have the Hammer Module! In terms of articulation, this does not change anything or limit anything outside of losing Fourze hand, but other than that it gives a nice new dynamic to it.





Next, we have the Medical Module. Just the same, the Medical module swaps off with the right arm. The only real difference between this and the hammer outside the obvious is Fourze still has his hand.

The medical module has some articulation to it. It can open up.


On the inside, we get some nice detail. Displaying a monitor and a toolkit.


We also get this tool that Fourze can hold.

And it can be stored in the module.
And it can still close.
Next, we move down to the legs. Pop off the right shin and pop in the water module.

Next is, in my opinion, are the more fun modules in this set.
Starting with the Pen module, which as strange as it sounds, is a pen. Or rather it is more of a brush attached to Fourze legs.
While Fourze can stand on his own, I highly recommend using a stand. In this case, the Tamashii Act 4 stand.

And finally, we have the Wheel module. Which is basically a mini segway or one of those dumb hoverboards, but on one leg.
Again it needs a stand, but hey at this point I think it should be expected.
One really cool thing about the Wheel module is that the tires actually spin.



And then nothing like mixing and matching them.

While I do like the way these module parts work, I don't really know what to do with the water module. Maybe because I haven't seen the show but its just kind of there.


As well we get more of these. I get they are important in the show, but holy crap, I just find them annoying.


Other than that, I think this is a really great ad on!

Between the added gimmicks these parts give and the fun with posing it gets a pass in my book.


However, I can't say the price is something I can agree with. Normally this thing retails pretty high, so if you find one in clearance then I suggest getting it. That's how I got mine.

And with that, I'm really enjoying this!




So till next time!

- Zeroconvoy

Comments