Starting off lets take a look at the box itself. This is being a Legacy of Revoltech figure, the box is different than the standard revoltech boxes.
Lets open the box!
Here is everything on the inside.
Quick side note, you will have to take apart the figure to remove all the plastic.
Now lets look at the figure itself.
Here are some close ups of the figure itself.
The white on the top of the thruster packs are very nice and the red does a great job offsetting it.
The arm and move at 360.
Here is the figure with out the thurster shoulders.
This figure also comes with the standard equipment for Unit 02. First off the figure's arms that it comes with are the ones for the thruster armor. So to swap the arms, first the arms need to be removed.
We have open hands.
The plug comes coiled up in a nice way that I don't ever thing I'll be able to return it to.
Here is the video of the stand in action.
With the core on the stand, you can easily put the daggers into it.
Now lets take a minute to compare it to other figures.
Starting with a comparison to the HG Bandai model of Evangelion Unit 02. Outside the difference in design, the revoltech is smaller but has much more to offer, although it is a bit more pricey than the bandai model it does hold together more.
Time for the pros and cons of this figure.
- The figure is very articulated.
- It has a very nice amount of accessories.
- Very well detailed.
- Tons of play-ability.
- The stand is pretty awesome.
- The jet pack shoulder armor is finicky, as well as the standard should armor.
- The figure can be a bit too articulate.
- The angel's core is a bit confusing on where to mount on a stand.
- The back has a loose flap of plastic that it may not be a issue but it looks a bit loose.